Are you ready to be part of a small and efficient Global Sales team, working remotely in Global sales operations? We have automated all of the non-essential tasks away, so you will be focused on delivering only the tasks that add value to the organization. You will learn and stretch your capabilities on a daily basis, with focused SLAs, and daily coaching from a world-class manager. This position is still being developed and there will be opportunities to grow and expand within the organization. From time to time, we will be asking this role to support/build tools to help us make multi-million dollar decisions.
This analyst is part processor and part analyst. The primary work units they complete are the following:
Prepare Quotes through delivery of license:
- Enter Quoting Data Structures for formatting prior to submission to Finance
- Submitting quote requests to Finance - Upon receipt - confirmation and delivery to customer
- Process with Docusign to gather required signatures
- Liase with internal teams for internal document coordination and license release
- Salesforce End-User wrangling for Reseller Specific reporting within the Partnerships channels
- Develop projection and time-based analytics within Salesforce
- Independent pricing projects/analysis based on Reseller specific requirements
Processor is expected to be able to run reports related to any of these transactions and accounts.